Thursday 1 August 2013

About Me

Thursday 1 August 2013 by helloiamprince · 0

I'm Princess Mae Follosco, 20 years old from Philippines. I'm a nurse by profession but I already know ever since I graduated college that you should not be contented of having only one job so I have sideline jobs too. I love to write, read and draw. I also have a thing for photography but since I don't have a professional camera to facilitate that fancy, I settle in appreciating great shots.

This blog consists of my thoughts and personal views in life. I'm inspired to share with you guys what I've realized in the past months while lurking in the world of the unemployed. I learned lots of things and I wanna share them with you.

By far, I only use Samsung ST77 with 16 megapixels to take photos. I used my own money to buy my digital camera so even if I get intimidated by bulky professional cameras, I still treasure this candy. I'm seeking self-improvement and mistake-correction so I'm currently studying English with great enthusiasm. I'm not that jolly of a person but I intend to be one. I'm working on it. I'm also working on my belly fats so I'm a vegetarian for now and do routine curl ups. I'm not perfect; I've made tons of mistakes in the past but now I'm mature enough to reveal them to you and turn those experiences into a rather more positive picture. ^_^

0 Responses to “About Me”

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my humble expressions. You've learned about my life and its imperfections. Share your own thoughts! ^_^